The Global Advisory Board of Global CIO Manufacturing Forum will consist of path-breaking and successful leaders from various walks of the industry. The Board and the board members will be responsible for disseminating knowledge on executive leadership and provide timely advice on crucial decisions for the Forum, whilst engaging with the other members to;
- Provide support and advice to program(s), assist in the development of new programs, and identify best practice standards.
- Serve as an ambassador and advocate to the program(s) providing a connection to and ongoing exchange of information and ideas with practitioners in the field and other external contacts.
- Ensure that the Forum is delivering assets and knowledge that is current, up to date, and relevant to current business, industry, technology, and professional employment practices
- Make recommendations to help assure that the Forum addresses career and vocational needs of members
- Serve as an advocate of the Forum and a communication link between the host institutions and the community